January 2, 2012

Update and a new year!

Welcome 2012! Another year has gone by and it's been quite the year. As mentioned before, I miss blogging. I miss this space. I miss the people (and that's coming from someone who really can't stand people in general). I miss talking about Alexandra every day. So, with a new year and maybe a bit of time that I somehow have at the moment, I'm here. I'm not quite sure what to do with Joshua's blog. I'm thinking of combining it with this one. On one hand, I don't want to do that because of possible triggers and respect, but on the other I can barely keep up with the one, let alone his. I think last time I updated his was back in July! We will see.

One reason why I've been away is how much more can I say about missing my first born daughter? Some days I feel like I've said it all. Other days I can't say enough! And sometimes, it just feels like the same thing.

Her brother has been keeping me busy as well, which I looooove. Every day, I look at him and can't believe he's here and feel so lucky to see every different milestone he makes. It's amazing. I never believed people when they said babies grow so fast. Now I finally do. He will be eleven months tomorrow!!! Almost a year old. What the hell happened to that year?! I wish pregnancy went by that fast! Speaking of which, I am 24 weeks pregnant with their brother. I was foolish enough to think that this pregnancy wouldn't be AS scary as the last, but it is. I was kidding myself. Every day, I'm still expecting the worst. This baby has been moving for about 6 weeks now and I'm already obsessing over movements. When he is moving, I'm overjoyed. When he's not, I'm shaking my belly and hoping and praying it's not a repeat of the past. I go tomorrow for an ultrasound, so I'm hoping everything will be good and uneventful. And all in all, I really just want April to get here already. Last year at this time, it was February, now April! Too funny.

So that's where I am in a brief update. I have no idea when the next time I will be able to come on will be. Maybe tomorrow, maybe in a month? Who knows the way it has been. Either way, how about you if you are still out there and still following? How have you been? I miss you and would love to hear.

6 comments:

  1. I had the same problem with my blog. I think it is a natural process of life that over time although we still grieve we begin to function again. My family will always be missing my boys but i also had two boys that needed me, i began to craft again and I wanted to talk about all my life. My blog became a mixture of everything, which actually then gave me more time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed you, hun. Glad that you might returning a little bit more often to the blogging world. Either way, we will always be here to listen. Sending hugs...and blessings for continued good health for that new little bundle of joy. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been doing pretty good. It's harder to keep up with bloggy world but I think many of us have realized that. Preg w/ rainbow #2! 16 wks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Almost a year, wow! That went by so fast. You're due not long after I am it appears, congrats on their baby brother.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am with ya on keeping up with the blogging! Congratulations on your exciting news!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Much love, Maggie. I have missed reading your blog

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved