In no way am I a political person. I admit that I barely knew who Santorum was! That's how bad I am. I've heard of the name, but never really cared. But today I saw this and felt sympathetic to the poor guy. I have no idea if I'll vote for him or not, but I feel for his family. He lost a baby and then was ridiculed for mourning his child by some unsympathetic journalist who didn't think before he spoke. He later apologized as he should, but I'm sure it won't be forgotten and it hurt him and his family. Like many of us, that's hard to forget and hard to not be bitter about, at least for me. I hope his family knows many people can sympathize with them.
http://www.lifesitenews.com/blog/santorum-chokes-back-tears-responding-to-alan-colmes-remark-over-death-of-s
Looking For You
5 years ago





















I hadn't heard of him but I was upset by how he was judged for his and his family's actions. He moved me when he spoke regarding the incident.
ReplyDeleteThank you for posting this! I had heard and read the article. I feel very strongly on grieving parents being insulted and judged on how they choose to cope with their child/children's deaths. I posted the video with a statement in my fb page. *hugs*
ReplyDelete