From Alexandra and I, we hope that this past weekend was as peaceful as it could be. Despite having Alexandra's brother here with me, the holiday was still hard. Hoping you were able to have a day filled with love.
I agree; even with a living child the day is so hard. If only we had ALL of our children with us physically the day would be so different. I wonder if in time it will sting less on this day. I truly hope so for the sake of my living child and potential future children, and I hope so for the sake of all us BLMs.
I'm 36 years old and mother to three babies. Our firstborn daughter, Alexandra was born still at 35 wks. 1 day pregnant on November 16, 2009. We never found out what caused her stillbirth. Her little brother Joshua was born on 2/3/11 and we welcomed baby brother number 2 on 4/4/12! This is the story of our journey.
Thank you! Wishing you a Belated Mother's day as well with as much peace as one can have. *hugs*
ReplyDeleteI agree; even with a living child the day is so hard. If only we had ALL of our children with us physically the day would be so different. I wonder if in time it will sting less on this day. I truly hope so for the sake of my living child and potential future children, and I hope so for the sake of all us BLMs.
ReplyDelete