October 10, 2011

Catching up

I'm sick today, so it's the only reason I'm on here. I have the time! I just wanted to answer a couple things from my last post while I'm here. I'm currently 12 weeks pregnant, with a BOY!!!! Just found out today. :-)  and due April 12, 2012. My EDD has changed a few times, but now it's the 12th and we're sticking to that.

Also, if any of you would like your babies special days/dates remembered in my " monthly remembrance" at the top of my blog, just leave the dates in a comment and I'll make sure they are added.

2 posts in a week so far! :-) Yay me!

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww, a baby brother for Alexandra & Joshua! I hope you get well soon, although I remember from my teaching days it is good to have a day at home, too :)
    BTW, a special day to deliver would be April 9, my birthday! LOL!!
    Thanks for adding M to your BD list. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You're not too far behind me, my dd is March 26th.

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved