November 12, 2011

November is all for you, Alexandra.

November is here and I have been thinking of Alexandra a lot for obvious reasons. I wonder if anyone will still remember her, especially now that her brother is here. I think about those days leading up to when I had her. I feel so naive. I had no idea that I would lose her in only a few days. I was so innocent. I just miss her. I miss what could have been and I miss her being able to grow up with her brother. But I swear, sometimes he can "see" her. :)  and in a way, I think he "knows" her too. You are still not forgotten, Alexandra. We think of you every day, just like we always have. Love you little girl.

4 comments:

  1. I haven't forgotten her - mailed her card today. I've been thinking about you - we all used to be so innocent, didn't we? That is neat that Joshua can "see" her! Children may have a special connection with angels. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will remember her with you. I know that although the new baby bring so much joy and healing there will always be someone missing.
    I think that about Caleb too, I'll mention his brother and he'll smile and I think, do they know each other?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remembering Alexanadra with you!

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved