January 25, 2011

Molly Bears

I received a wonderful surprise in the mail yesterday! My Alexandra Bear finally came!!!! I ordered this from Molly Bears. To read more about how the concept of Molly Bears was created, head on over to their site and order one for yourself too! One of the neat things about it is that they weigh each bear to weigh as much as your baby. In my case, it weighs 5 lbs. 2 oz. :-)  It feels a lot heavier than I remember, but to be honest I was pretty out of it once I actually held Alexandra. I remember looking at her face and seeing her hair and that's really about it. I wish I could hold her just one more time, but if I'm wishing for anything it would be for a lifetime. Love you Alexandra.

5 comments:

  1. How wonderful! I hope you hold on to the bear and feel some sense of peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Alexandra Bear! I can't wait to get mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for posting this. I just got on the waiting list for one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww - I'm glad you got a Molly Bear. I can't wait to get mine and feel what Meredith weighed, as I didn't get to hold her. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Molly Bears! They are so sweet and yours is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved