Congratulations to the winners for my giveaway!!
I used Random.org and the first winner picked was number 12, which was, Monica! Congratulations on winning the blog makeover! :-) Monica, I am going to let Franchesca know you are the winner and she can start working with you on what you want for your blog(s).
and the runner up is number 20, which is Radiant Redhead! You mentioned in your comment you wanted the willow tree figurine, so I will send that to you. Please send me your information and I will have that shipped to you!
Congratulations to you both! And thanks to everyone else who entered. Thanks again for reading and following my story of Alexandra. (((((HUGS)))))))
Looking For You
5 years ago





















Congrats to both the winner and the runner up!! :D
ReplyDeleteYay! Congrats to both winners!!!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! i never win ANYTHIng:-) i am so excited!!! thank you
ReplyDeleteCongrats ladies! Thank you for having a giveaway, Maggie!xoxo
ReplyDelete