Remember this
post? I still want to include something on my blog that recognizes special dates for all of our babies. I received a few, but not a lot. And I see that I have 99 followers now, so please, if you haven't already, leave your baby's name and birth/angel date in the comments if you would like to see your baby recognized during their special month on here. It's just going to be a generic, "remembering.... " on the top of my blog for now. I know how nice it is to see even a tiny thing about your baby, so if you leave a comment, I will get around to adding it to my blog eventually. Thank you! :) And with it being February now, I would really like to start it since it was supposedly a New Year's resolution and... January is over. :(
how sweet. :) ella march 15, 2009
ReplyDeleteCarleigh 3/28/09
ReplyDeleteJordan 12/19/02
I usually read on my phone which is dificult and most of the time it wont let me comment. what a great idea. Eli and Jett January 10 2009
ReplyDeleteSweet idea.
ReplyDeleteCharlotte 05/14/10
Aquila- 12/19/2009
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet idea.
ReplyDeleteMadaline - May 12, 2010
Gracie 12/10/09
ReplyDeleteSnowflake 1/2/11
Aidan Christopher 2/1/10-2/9/10
ReplyDeleteThis is precious!
ReplyDeleteLily Katherine 3/16/2010
I am so excited for you today!!!
This is such a nice idea!
ReplyDeleteJacob - June 1, 2010
August - August 20, 2010
Cub - November 27, 2010
I just started following you and am so warmed by your words. I recently started my own blog, never doing one before I didn't know what to expect. It has surprised me at how therapeutic it's been. Sometimes I can't put into spoken words how I'm feeling or thinking, but with written words I am able to make myself so completely vulnerable it boggles even myself. I think this is a fantastic idea, and you're right about loving to see your own little angel's name.. Here is my angel's dates. Thank you for taking the time to do this
ReplyDeleteSavanna Dawn: 03/28/2010-11/12/2010
God bless you and your family.
I found your blog today when I was reading another blog that had a link to yours. What a beautiful idea to remember our angels.
ReplyDeleteOur angel was with us for 10 hours and then went to be with Jesus.
Emily Faith: 01/26/11
Just a week after we lost Emily I started a blog to remember her. It has been such a help in the grieving process. I love being able to share what I am going through, even if it was just me who read it.
Lilly Elizabeth 2/22/2010 to 2/28/2010
ReplyDeleteValentina Grace, 4/27/10 please : ) <3
ReplyDelete