March 28, 2011

Calling all April birthdays/angel dates

Just a quick post today! If any of my readers have an angel/birthday date of April, please leave that date here so I can add it to my blog to recognize your babies on their special days. I know it's not much, but it's something. I myself even like looking at my blog and seeing all of your babies' names and their dates to remember them all. Thinking of you all. ((((HUGS))))

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I love seeing River's name. His birthday is 04/30/2009 and he passed away 05/06/2009. Can't believe he would be 2 this year. You are wonderful for doing this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've never decided which date is more important. kenny wasn't born until 5.1.10, but he died on 4.30.10. either way, it will be a sad weekend of anniversaries for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackson -- April 1st. Thanks Maggie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved