For the second year in a row, I am participating in the March for Babies in memory of our Alexandra. Last year was our first year participating and it was the first time I actually felt like I was doing something for her. I had so much fun just knowing I was doing something in memory of her. If you want to read about the walk last year, go here.
If you're interested in donating in memory of Alexandra, please visit this site here or click on the badge at the side of my blog. You are definitely not obligated to donate, but all donations are greatly appreciated. :-) Alexandra and I, thank you from the bottom of our hearts!
Looking For You
5 years ago





















*huge hugs* I am walking here too...Joshua will be strolling in memory of his big brother.
ReplyDeleteMy Liam just passed away 2 months ago and I just recently signed up for the March for babies walk in memory of him, just a great thing to do to help babies.
ReplyDelete