We had a really fun time and I feel really good for doing this. The babies and strollers didn't even bother me. I still wished I was the one pushing a stroller or carrying a baby, but maybe next year, right? I'm so happy I decided to do this in Alexandra's honor. It feels good to do something just for her and to think about her that much more for one day. I'm also happy we were able to raise so much for this great cause. I hope our fundraising will make a difference for other babies and families.
Here are a few pictures from the walk. I hope everyone else had a nice walk! I was thinking of all of you! If you want to see more, find me on Facebook. They are all posted up there.
Walking for you Alexandra! ~ Mommy/Daddy
At Checkpoint #1- Rock & Roll Hall of Fame
Alexandra's star is in here along with many others (too many...)

























I'm so glad that the weather held out and that you had a good time at the walk!
ReplyDeleteI love the star thing...they didn't do anything like that at our walk but it's a great idea!
I love the stars, too! Glad you had good weather - dry is always better! I am hoping with everything I have that you have a new little one to take along with you next year! Glad you had a good day.... Hugs...
ReplyDeleteLove the stars!! Great pictures and I am happy the weather held out for you.
ReplyDeleteOhhh...I wish they'd have had the stars at our walk, since that's my thing. It looked like a great day for the walk and I'm so glad the rain held off. ((hugs))
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! I love the photos! Alexandra I am sure is soo proud of her Mommy and Daddy!! Good job Maggie!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a wonderful event. Gets me excited to walk next year.
ReplyDeleteI love the stars too!!! Im glad the rain held off, you guys look like you had a great time!!! kisses to Alexandra for having it hold off until it was over....Good girl!!!!
ReplyDelete((hugs)))
Praying that next year you are holding a rainbow xoxo