Don't we all want to know our babies are okay wherever they are? I love the title to this piece! I recently ordered the 'Go Tell My Mommy I'm Okay' figurine from The Midnight Orange and this is the figurine that she made for me. I just adore it. If you want to order one for yourself, visit her shop. You can choose any color and also choose if you want a butterfly/dragonfly. I obviously chose a butterfly. :-)
She also has a lot of other figurines that I love. Go ahead and take a look!
Looking For You
5 years ago






















Thats gorgeous! I had never heard of the midnight orange until another BLM did a giveaway for one. This one is, by far, my favorite!
ReplyDeleteI love it. I am actually giving one away on my blog this week.
ReplyDeleteHugs to you!
Love it! I'm going to have to order something for myself here someday!
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful and the title is so sweet!
ReplyDeleteI just won one of these fabulous sculptures from Holly's auction and I cannot wait! It is green and orange swirled... green is my favorite color and orange is the color that most reminds me of Claire as she was born in the fall and many of the flowers we received were orange! I cannot wait to get mine!!
x <3 o
I have seen those before, I love them
ReplyDeleteI love the Midnight sculptures. I have one I am waiting to get. I posted a pic of it on my blog. The family of five with one being an angel.
ReplyDeleteThe kids are definitely doing better than we are! That's something I try to keep in mind whenever I get to a low point.
Love this - thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete