Holy crap! I'm double posting today. When did that happen last? I used to post names of babies of anyone who reads this blog on the front part of my blog every month as a way to remember everyone's babies. So, here is your opportunity. It's been a while and who knows when I'll get to it, but if you care to leave your baby's name/special date, please do so here and I will post their name for July (or any other month). I probably have some already, but if there are new readers out there, then please feel free to do so. It's always nice to see your baby's name remembered. I know seeing Alexandra's makes me feel good. Thank you.
I would love for you to include my Lily Katherine - March 16, 2010! :)
ReplyDeleteIt's good to see you around here again. I am missing all my babyloss mama friends from when i first started blogging. <3