September 16, 2010

10 Months

10 months... I'm actually in the double digits now. It seems so unreal. I sometimes wonder how I've managed to survive and just get through the days without my baby. I feel like I've been through so much these last ten months. And thanks to Facebook, I know that right around ten months, Alexandra would have just been starting to say her first words. I wonder what her first word would have been? Mine was "chair", not mama or dada! Go figure. Anyway, I miss you so much Alexandra. Happy ten months.

Also, thanks to Emalee for thinking to include Alexandra in this! You are the best!!

10 comments:

  1. Happy 10 months in heaven sweet baby girl!!! Wow 10 months already. Our 9 month is just around the corner. What a wonderful surprise to come to this post and see that flower!!! I just love seeing Juanito's name with all his angel friends! I hope the day is easy on you my wonderful friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder how we all make it through. I know a big part is because we have each other. Thinking of you and Alexandra today.

    ps... Emalee is the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly what you mean about it feeling "unreal." Love the picture from Emalee!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 10 months Alexandra. Thinking of you and Alexandra.

    ReplyDelete
  5. <3 Alexandra <3 and hugs to her mamma <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what you mean I just hit 22 months. in less then 2 months it will be 2 years! ugh, It seems like yesterday and 10 years ago! you are so welcome for the flower pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh maggie....i am so sorry...i cant even bring myself to find out when they do what, i remember mostly from my brother cause he was 12 when i was born but I honestly cant bring myself to find out...but like you, thanks to FB I get constant reminders of who is doing what at what stage and I wonder if Alyssa would be doing the same...sigh...I wish we did not have to think about these things, and I wish it hasnt been double digit months for you since you held her...my heart breaks for you ((hugs)) and all of us as well...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 10 months sweet Alexandra! & many hugs to you Maggie.

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved