I feel bad because I'm a day late (again) in this, but I still wanted to recognize this day and recognize Alexandra's Daddy. Alexandra, want to know some things about your Daddy? I bet you didn't know...
1. He made my lonely world not so lonely. I was convinced I was going to become an old maid and die alone! Your Mommy is silly!
2. He does anything and everything he can to make me happy.
3. He went from having no cats to three... (this goes along with the doing anything and everything to make me happy thing) and loves all three of them dearly.
4. He makes me laugh every single day.
5. He puts up with my moods and attitude!
6. He takes care of me and after losing you, I saw a new side to him. It was so nurturing and so heartfelt. I fell in love with him all over again seeing him take care of me while he was hurting so much missing you too.
7. He makes me feel safe.
8. He is the one to talk to you whenever we visit you. I'm always thinking of things, but I can almost never bring myself to actually talk to you. I talk to you telepathically(?) and from my heart. :-)
9. I have a feeling you would have been "Daddy's little girl". You still are.
10. He loves and misses you so very much! My heart breaks whenever I see him hurting for you or missing you because I wish you could be here with us both. You're always with us, but I wish we could hold you. For now, we'll hold you in our hearts.
Looking For You
5 years ago






















So sweet! <3
ReplyDeleteA great daddy!!
ReplyDeletewhat a great Daddy!
ReplyDeleteOh, I didn't know about this day, either. Thank you for acknowledging Alexandra's daddy in such a heartfelt way. It's hard, isn't it? To see our husbands hurting so much while they go out of their way to tend to our hurt...and feeling so inadequate as to how to return it...I am so glad that I married a man that loves our children so deeply, but deep love has a price, too. My love to Alexandra's daddy.
ReplyDelete