December 27, 2010

Just a couple of thanks :)

I just wanted to thank a couple lovely BLMs (and Alexandra's aunts) for doing these pictures for Alexandra!

Thank you Tami for this.


And thank you Kalialani for this adorable snowman.


Also, one of my New Year's resolutions is to get a little more organized in terms of this blog. I admit I have fallen way behind in my reading and sadly, it's hard to keep up sometimes. I may not comment every day on every blog, but I do read. One of the things I would like to do is at least recognize the babies every month. So, please leave a comment with your baby's name and birth/angel date and I would like to have a runner or something on my blog that says something like, 'let's remember.... '. I've seen it on a couple other blogs and it's always nice to see your baby's name! :-)

10 comments:

  1. Isn't it just so great seeing their names?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how the falling behind on reading goes and comments and such. Know this is a great space and I always find something to connect to. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    That is a great idea for the runner. Here are my angels:

    Jacob - June 1, 2010
    August - August 20, 2010
    Cub - November 27, 2010

    I am the same as you. I often read blogs, but don't always comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that idea for the runner!!

    Alyssa Marie 2/23/10 <---I think you know her already ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I fall behind inmy reading a lot too. Sometimes I think I'll never catch up. There are time where I just mark everything as read and try to start over. Good luck in catching up. I think the runner is a wonderful idea. My little girls info: Shealyn Marie 5/17/09

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good idea on the remembrance! And don't worry, I fall behind all the time! Sometimes it can be really tough to keep up with everyone. Prolly b/c I follow so many.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a realty great idea, Maggie! I may have to steal it :). I get really behind on reading blogs, too, and I don't comment nearly as much as I would like. Sigh. But I do read - including yours :).

    Here are my babies:
    Calvin Phoenix - 3.5.2009
    Rainbow - 12.10.2009

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea! Juanito 12/29/09

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maggie, what a great idea! I'm a new reader and I would be honored if you add my daughter! Her name is Addison Breann 8/27/2010. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved