I cannot believe it has been an entire year. I have felt every emotion there is to feel these past twelve months and despite the dread and worry that I had felt leading up to today... all I feel is love. I feel love for Alexandra the most. She made me a Mommy and without her, I would not have met so many wonderful friends I have come to know in the past year. I feel like some of you have been lifetime friends already and I've only really known you a few months and many of you, I have never even met IRL. I'm also quite touched and comforted by the fact that so many have reached out to me today and my little girl was definitely not forgotten. So, with that, thank you to everyone who has taken the time to wish us well or do something in memory of Alexandra and a very Happy Birthday to my sweet little girl. You are missed so very much. We love you.
Looking For You
5 years ago





















Happy 1st Birthday Alexandra ♥
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to both of YOU!
ReplyDeleteBecause of her mother's great strength and courage she will live on forever! Happy Birthday Alexandra!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Alexandra. Thinking of you today. xx
ReplyDeleteOoh! I love the pic at 38 seconds!! How fitting for your babe Alexandra's birthday!
ReplyDeleteI am glad you felt all of the love being sent your way today! You and your family... all 4 of you + the kitties (!!) deserve every ounce of it!
xo
All of my love to you and Mark. <3 Alexandra <3
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Alexandra! My hugs and prayers are with your mommy and daddy today!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Sweetie! Best wishes for your Mommy and Daddy who I know miss you like crazy!!
ReplyDeleteOh I'm glad it was a day full of love. Been thinking of you and Alexandra today and sending even more love <3
ReplyDeleteLove and hugs to you all on Alexandra's 1st birthday. Remembering her with you, always.
ReplyDelete*hugs* Thinking of you and sweet Alexander!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, Alexandra!! xx
ReplyDeleteHappy 1st Birthday sweet little Alexandra!!! Think about you and your little family Maggie. All my love!!!
ReplyDeleteThough I'm posting late, lots of love and thoughts were sent your way. Remembering Alexandra always.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Alexandra.
ReplyDeleteMaggie althoughing I'm posting late, I was thinking of you both.
Happy First Birthday to my beautiful niece Alexandra....<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
ReplyDeleteI wish I could have done MORE to make this day easier for you...love to you & mark & my growing nephew on the day his sister, your daughter was born...xoxo
Happy Happy Birthday sweet Alexandra! I am so glad that you felt love today. *hugs*
ReplyDelete