I have recently had an enjoyable visit from
Patches the Bear. Patches is a bear that has been traveling around visiting bereaved parents everywhere. I feel so fortunate to have had a visit from him, especially with it being so close to Alexandra's birthday. Here are a few pictures of our visit. If you are interested in having a visit as well, please visit the
site and learn more about how Patches started by visiting
With an Angel on My Shoulder. Tomorrow, I send Patches off to visit
Michelle. Have fun Michelle!
Patches visiting Alexandra
Patches watching the trick-or-treaters on Halloween.
Patches with my kitty, Milo.
Patches with my kitty, Loki and me! We had fun Patches! Thank you for visiting us. :-)
Looks like he had a lovely Autumn week! Alexandra's spot is beautiful. (((HUGS)))
ReplyDeleteGlad you got a visit from Patches!
ReplyDeleteLooks like Patches had a spendid time.
ReplyDeleteI loved your visit with Patches! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteGlad you got a visit from Patches!! :)
ReplyDelete