I'm just doing the rest today! For those of you who are sensitive to pregnancy related talk or baby talk... I recommend you skip this post for today. I barely mention anything, but still thought I would warn some readers, just in case.
Day 28 - what's in your handbag/purse
The usual stuff, wallet, phone, random papers, really...nothing all that exciting.
Day 29 - hopes, dreams, and plans for the next 365 days
My hopes, dreams and plans for the next year obviously revolve around this new baby. I'm hoping he can come home safely. I'm hoping our dreams will be meant and our plans will be fulfilled. Our dreams and plans will never truly be whole with Alexandra missing, but I am really hoping that someday we can give Alexandra her brother or future brothers/sisters. I really, really want this baby to come home. That's all I want and hope for right now.
Day 30 - a dream for the future
A dream for my future is just to be happy (or at least as happy as I can be without Alexandra here). I want to be a Mom to a living child. I want to experience all those Mommy things. I want to do all of the things that I missed out on with Alexandra. I want to see my child grow up and succeed. Think I can have that happen? That's all I ask! :-) Please let it come true.
Looking For You
5 years ago





















I want and pray for your sweet boy to come home. Alexandra's little brother. :)
ReplyDeleteI want the same things for you. And that is certainly not too much to ask for!
ReplyDelete