I find myself behind again! Looks like I'm going to go into November a little bit, but that's okay.
Day 26 - your week, in great detail
My week isn't much different than my day. I work Monday-Friday. The days are pretty much the same, except I get to wear jeans on Fridays! haha. Then my weekends are usually spent sitting around on the couch lately and spending time with my husband and my cats. Not too bad.
Day 27 - your worst habit since your child's death.
I'm not sure. I suppose it would be having a hard time seeing the positive in a lot of things. After Alexandra, I had a really hard time trusting everything. I didn't trust people. I didn't trust myself. I didn't trust my body. I even found myself second guessing simple things, such as dinner reservations. I would have to call that night to confirm once again, because who knows! I'm getting a little better at things like this, but I still have trouble seeing the positive in things and having any hope in things that things will turn out alright. It's really hard to do when the worst possible thing that can happen to a person happens to you (at least that's what I view as the worst thing happening).
Looking For You
5 years ago





















Maggie,
ReplyDeleteI love your new blog design! Sorry it's been so long since I have been here. By the way, I think it's been hard for all of us to stay positive and to think positively when we have been through so much heartache. Always thinking of you and Alexandra...