lol..please i felt so awful yesterday only realizing jill is having her rainbow all I kept saying was "where was i living??" lol...just rest and relax...
I'm 36 years old and mother to three babies. Our firstborn daughter, Alexandra was born still at 35 wks. 1 day pregnant on November 16, 2009. We never found out what caused her stillbirth. Her little brother Joshua was born on 2/3/11 and we welcomed baby brother number 2 on 4/4/12! This is the story of our journey.
No worries! Sometimes it is hard staying on top of them all.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the story of my life!!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like me!!!
ReplyDeletelol, how dare you!?!?!
ReplyDeletelol..please i felt so awful yesterday only realizing jill is having her rainbow all I kept saying was "where was i living??" lol...just rest and relax...
ReplyDeleteI am with you on this one.
ReplyDeleteI am always behind on blogs LOL
ReplyDeleteMe too!
ReplyDelete