Also, a big thanks to one of my best friends for thinking of me and also, Ann! She's one of those friends that has always been there for me through everything with Alexandra and I can talk about Alexandra without feeling paranoid or feeling like I shouldn't bring her name up in conversation. I think all of us need that kind of friend. :-) She's also one of the few friends I have actually let read this blog, so maybe one day she'll see this. If you do, thank you again!!! You know who you are!
Looking For You
5 years ago
























I know who 'you' are too and i want to thank you for thinking of Alyssa too...that was such a beautiful thing to receive, its one thing when someone IRL remembers your babies, its a whole other when a friend of a friend does too...God bless you..'you'....
ReplyDeleteKalia did an awesome job with ALL the pics, i loved the one she made me Jackson <3 Alyssa...it was so perfect and so bittersweet...SHOUT OUT to Kalia~~~~!!!!!