Alexandra, I miss you. I think your kitties miss you too, even though they never actually saw you. We have recently opened up your room. Not because of the fact that you have a new little brother/sister coming soon, but only because I hate seeing that door closed. There's just something so sad about a closed door rather than an open one. So, up until recently, your kitties have been brave enough to venture into your room and I catch them in it often. This past day, they found your crib and cuddled up in there. It was too sweet. I wish I could have you in it instead. I wish I would have had to yell at them both to get out of your crib because they were getting cat hair all over your blankets... but I don't have to do that. I went to your Grandma & Grandpa's for a picnic today. Your whole family was there. Your cousin came and everyone held her and said how adorable she was. I ran out of the room as quickly as I could because I couldn't stand to see that. It made me miss you even more. We visited you before that and you have new flowers on your grave. How is it even possible for us to go visit you at a cemetary and then go to some picnic where you should have been there with us too? We just miss you so very much.
Looking For You
5 years ago






















I don't really know what to say.....I just read your post and it touched me so I want to say something.
ReplyDeleteIt must have been so strange going from the cemetery to the picnic without Alexandra.
Thinking of you.
I'm sure Alexandra would be okay sharing her crib with her kitties... she loves them and they love her. I'm sure they feel some connection to her and that's why they fell asleep in her bed. So sorry that today was hard with the picnic...wish Alexandra could have been there with you.
ReplyDeleteTake care.
oh Maggie, I had went to click directly on your blog earlier and I stopped myself, i said "Nah she has not blogged she is sleepy, and with the wedding this weekend she is so drained!" and then I come and I see this..**sigh**....I miss her with you...I wish that you did not even know what the cemetery looked like **tears**....I had a pit in my heart all day and if you go to BBC you will see EXACTLY why, and it is almost the same thing (as usual). I wish those kitties would know it was off limits in the crib..but instead I actually used to imagine Alyssa and boo and coco all laying in her crib for a fun photo shoot. It is NOT fair and I would do anything to bring her into your arms. BIG HUGS...I need to hear more about this tomorrow when you get up =**************(((((
ReplyDeleteGlad the room is open now...that it feels better that way. Thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteMust have a been a hard day, I spent a lot of time around a little baby this weekend as well - it is tough! I am glad you went to the picnic though, it seems for me at least each time you do something it makes the next time a little easier. Maybe it will be like that with Alexandra's room as well.
ReplyDeletethat is so sweet.
ReplyDeletethat is such a sweet picture of your kitties. Your kitties want to feel close to Alexandra too *hugs*
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute picture. Love that they are sleeping in her crib, wanting to be close to Alexandra. Thinking of you and Alexandra.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute picture, I love it!!! I love how they want to be close to Alexandra.
ReplyDelete*hugs* to you