I still have not been able to actually go out and get whatever prize I wanted to give away for my giveaway, so I've decided to do this. I'm going to give this to the winner. I have one for Alexandra and think it's really sweet. After she died, I started writing in the book that was given to me for my shower and realized it was too sad. There would be no first steps, no first words, no first day of school. But this book is specifically geared towards babyloss, so it is the perfect keepsake for all of us (sad, but true). The pages can be taken out if they do not apply to your baby and it even has a page for funeral details, memorials, etc. I will order one for the winner and have it shipped directly to you. If you happen to have this already, then let me know and I will make an effort in the next couple of weeks to go out and buy something different. I do apologize. It's just the last few weeks have been kind of crazy and I also am extremely lazy (at least I'm honest!). :-)
I am pleased to announce the winner (winner generated by random.org) is my second person who commented, Kelley from You mean like Ray?! Congratulations Kelley!!!! Send me your mailing information and I will order this for you right away! You can be honest too. If you don't want that, let me know. I will gladly come up with another prize!
Looking For You
5 years ago





















what a fantastic book Maggie. I looked for ages for something similar and i just never found the right thing when Matilda was born. So we created our own special memory box which holds all her special things and memories.
ReplyDelete*hugs*
yey kelley!!!! woohoo!!!
ReplyDeletesad but true is right, the book is 'perfect' wish it wasnt, but im glad someone out there realized WE had things we would like to write down...
look at her, vacationing in mexico and winning prizes ;)
Congratulations to the winner! And what an awesome book!! I think I will get me one :) Thank you for bringing it to my attention :)
ReplyDelete