December 7, 2010

25 Days of Giveaways- Day 7!


I have the honor for the first time to participate in the 25 Days of Giveaways created by Tina. Her hope is to bring some peace and joy to grieving families during the holiday season. Today is my day! I thought about what I should give away and I thought it should be something I love and something that will bring a smile to any other Mommies out there. One of the things I just adore are the figurines from Midnight Orange and this is one that caught my eye. Simply leave a comment and I will randomly select a winner from those and announce who won tomorrow. I will keep the giveaway open until noon tomorrow. Good luck to everyone! :-)  While you are at it, head on over to Footprints on our Hearts and visit Jill, as she is also hosting a giveaway today!






38 comments:

  1. How beautiful. The figure looks at such peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Midnight Orange and so many of the items in that shop. Thanks for doing this beautiful giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow! i have been looking at her stuff since i lost my son. she does such great work. thank you so much for what you guys are doing. good luck to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her work is simply beautiful ♥ This piece is breath taking.

    Thank you for this giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love midnight orange. That piece is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maggie I just love these figurines!!! She does such a wonderful job at making them. Thank you for hosting this giveaway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never seen these before, they are beautiful. Thank you for sharing and hosting this giveaway. Much love to you all. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful sculpture. I would love to win it. Thanks for your giveaway! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! I love the simplicity and would love to have it in my home.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful sculpture. I love it. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the sculpture's they create. So so pretty, thank you for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this figurine! It's beautiful! Such a great thing all of you ladies are doing. What better way to rememeber your angels <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. This piece is beautiful. I love Midnight Orange and all of her work.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was totally at her shop today looking around!! Love her stuff so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is absolutely touching... I love her work- she is an amazing support to BLM's and she has a beautiful facebook page where moms can connect and share their children's legacy's.
    What a wonderful giveaway... many thanks to you for hosting.
    love and grace- leslie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Maggie! That is beautiful! I just love her scuptures, I've wanted one since last year when I came across her Etsy store. Thinking about you and your sweet Alexandra ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  17. I keep meaning to order from midnight orange. Their work is so beautiful. Thank you for offering this Maggie *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  18. How beautiful! What a great item to give away. Hope you are feeling well. Thinking of both of your babies. xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!! I should be expecting the one I had made for Alyssa this week...BUT you can never have to many of these...love it!! Good luck to everyone!! But I really wanna win this =P lol

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fantastic giveaway - what a great prize! I hope I win! Thanks for the chance. xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. That is BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks so much for hosting today Maggie! xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have had my eye on Midnight Orange for quite some time. Her designs are so touching. Thanks for participating....and hugs to y ou and Alexandra!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is so beautiful, Maggie. I'm so sorry for your loss of Alexandra.

    ReplyDelete
  24. It's beautiful Maggie...I too have coveted her figurines but never got around to getting one for myself (yet). I'd love to win...sending u love...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  25. I have ALWAYS wanted one of these from The Midnight Orange <3

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the D. Antonia's work....thank you so much for offering a giveaway, Maggie. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  27. I have seen several of these pieces and fall in love with each one I see. Even if I don't win, I will definitely be investing in one or two pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I am so in love with all of her work. she is amazing and would love to win this :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. That is gorgeous, I love it! I have been looking at her shop for a long while and I really want to get something from there. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great minds think alike...I was originally planning to do a gift card for her shop, but since she is taking a brief hiatus, I think I have settled on something else. But in the meantime, I hope your random generator picks me! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  31. So beautiful! Thank you so much for hosting a giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love her work too, I hadn't seen that one before though!

    ReplyDelete
  33. i love it i have been looking at her work for a while and wanting one!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I WANT ONE! This is just precious!

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved