I almost had an entire post written about Alexandra's due date (which was 12/20/09) and how much I have been dreading going to family Christmas gatherings, but I decided to do this instead. I can only whine about being annoyed with the holidays and people acting as if Alexandra never existed so much, so why not do something more uplifting for a change? :-) I know for a lot of you, this might be your first Christmas without your babies. Some of you it might not be. In any case, from our little family to yours, I am wishing all of you a peaceful Christmas. Take time this day to be gentle with yourselves. I'm thinking of all of you and your babies this year.
Looking For You
5 years ago






















Maggie!! I love your layout, I read thru my reader usually so I have not clicked, sorry!! Thinking of you, thinking about Alexandra. ((HUGS)) and love to you.
ReplyDeleteThinking of Lily, Alexandra and all the other sweet babies that will be spending Christmas in Heaven ((hugs))
ReplyDeleteThis is my third Christmas without Lily and it's still painful...
<3 Alexandra <3 This is my 3rd christmas with out Kenner. This is the first time I have wanted to decorate. It feels so great to want to do something for the holiday season!
ReplyDeleteThinking of you and Alexandra!!
ReplyDeleteThinking of you always...I hate that you are 'expected' to feel a certain way the 2nd christmas when we know that isnt the case....Love you xoxo
ReplyDeleteThis Christmas feels harder than last year because I'm scared of Gracie's memory fading away as Christmas goes by. And last year I was in such shock that it didn't hurt as bad last year. I'll be thinking of you and sweet Alexandra <3 hugs
ReplyDeleteThinking you always and praying you have a peaceful Christmas. ((HUGS))
ReplyDeletehugs to you my friend and hope you have a peaceful stressfree Christmas. (((hugs)))
ReplyDelete