December 14, 2010

Cherry on Top!

I won an award! Thank you Ann for passing on this award to me. What a fun surprise! Ann is a special Mommy I have met during my journey, who has turned into a very special friend of mine and her Alyssa, is of course Alexandra's BFF. :-)  I have also had the privilege of meeting her earlier this year and it was one of the best times I've had. I look forward to seeing her again!


The rules of the Cherry on Top Award are as follows:
1. Link back to the person that gave you the award---Thank you Ann, her link is above.

2. Pass it on to five (or more) other blogs.

3. Leave them a comment telling them about the award.

I'm going to pick 5 blogs in no particular order. Some of them I already know very well and some are rather new for me, so I want to share what could be one of their first awards, at least given by me! Here are my choices:

1. Tiffany @ In the Beginning, there was Genesis.

2. Lareina @ Surviving Without My Little Man.

3. Butterfly Mom @ On KK's butterfly wings.

4. Jill @ Footprints on our Hearts.

5. Leslie @ Cullen's Blessings.

Congrats to the winners!

2 comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved