December 6, 2010

A little bit of Christmas

It's hard to believe that Christmas is right around the corner. My grief isn't as heavy as it was last year, but what I wouldn't give for Alexandra to be here with us right now. I should be sending out Christmas cards with her picture on them instead of sending out cards with a butterfly hole punch in them, leaving some people to probably question why that's even there. Nevertheless, we have managed to get into the Christmas spirit and also include her with a lot of it. Here are a few pictures.

Thanks to Carly for doing this beautiful picture for Alexandra.

The other pictures are ornaments we bought for Alexandra last year, except for the shell, which we received this year on her birthday. I remember last year, my husband went out to the store and picked up all these ornaments for her. I never would have even thought to buy her any ornaments then, so I'm glad he did. I hate that all we can have are some ornaments on the tree for her, but love that we have them.




6 comments:

  1. Those are lovely! I do believe I need to go do some re-touching on my makeup!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These ornaments & picture are beautiful - lovely remembrances of sweet Alexandra. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ornaments Maggie- we just received the shell this year as well. It was such a sweet and loving way to say how much these babies are always in the forefront of our minds.
    Thinking of Alexandra...
    love and grace- leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her ornaments! And I think it's great that Carly helps us remember our babies the way that she does.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful ornaments *hugs* Thinking of Alexandra with you :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved