January 27, 2010

If you bitch they will listen!

I am shocked! Enfamil actually responded to my angry e-mail!  I really never expected anyone to respond due to my string of bad luck lately, but they did!  Okay, I guess they are forgiven.

Maggie:
Thank you for contacting Mead Johnson. Your request is very important to me and I will delete your name from our program, e-mail and postal mailings, as quickly as possible. Because our mailings are assembled several weeks in advance, it is possible you may receive additional communications. Maggie, please accept my apologies.
Thank you again for contacting Mead Johnson.
Sincerely,
Tonya

Consumer Care Specialist
Enfamil* Resource Center

6 comments:

  1. Good work - I did notice though they did not say sorry for your loss or anything, but I guess at least they are taking you off the list.

    Hope you have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess that post is a bit grumpy - it just bugs we when you tell people and they don't respond and say something about it, sorry!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to know that they do listen. That was nice they emailed you back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right Melissa, it goes with the people probably not knowing what to say thing. Hate that! I want to yell at them and tell them to Google it! It's all out there if you really want to know. Oh well, at least they didn't say anything stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They could have acknowledged your loss, but at least they are removing you. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved