January 19, 2010

Unconditional Love

So far, this blog has been pretty depressing, so I thought for today I would put a positive spin on things and introduce my fur babies, Loki, Milo & Stitch. I honestly don't know what I would do without them. I have always been an animal lover. I love having kitties. They are so good to have when you're feeling down and I feel like they just know when you need them the most. When I first got home from the hospital, Loki (the orange one) hopped up in my lap and purred for hours. It was like he knew in some weird way something happened and I needed him. Animals give you such unconditional love and affection. So, thanks to my kitties for helping my broken heart. I love them lots!


1 comment:

  1. I love this....I have two boy kitties and I can not imagine my life with out them. They drive me crazy at times, but they love their momma and daddy!!

    Your kitties are adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved