January 16, 2010

Two Months

It has been exactly two months since we said hello and then goodbye to our little girl. It's hard to imagine what having a two-month old would have been like. Would she have had her first smile? Her first laugh? Would she have rolled over? I really don't know all of the milestones since Alexandra was my first baby, but I was looking forward to finding out. Now I'm faced with all these new milestones and I'm just left with wondering why this happened and I have to imagine what life would have been like with her instead. Everything about it just breaks my heart.

We love you Alexandra, so very much.

4 comments:

  1. Sending you much love and support...

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugs* Thinking of you and Alexandra.

    You will always think of her on specific occassions. That is ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i lost my daughter at birth almost exactly one month after yours. her name was Aquila, and she was born on the 19th of december. peace and prayers for you mama.

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved