January 30, 2010

Thank you!

I could save this for a 50th or 100th post, but I want to be positive today instead of having the same old sad I miss my baby post. I never in a million years thought I would ever have a blog. Before this I never really saw the point. Why put everything out there for the world to see? But now I understand. Blogging has helped me. It helps to get all my feelings out and meet others who share my exact same feelings. So, I just want to say THANK YOU to all of you who are following me, to all I have met on this terribly sad journey we are going through and to all who may be reading. I wish we could have met under happier circumstances, but I am so very glad to know all of you. Because of you I have been able to come on here and feel a little less alone and for that I thank each and every one of you. :)

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean, I feel exactly the same way! I hope you are having a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way. We have a friend from college who started a blog when his wife got pregnant and used it to chronicle EVERYTHING...every minute of every day since she got pregnant 2 1/2 years ago. We all have a running joke about his blog, and I never in a million years would have guessed that I would have my own. It's amazing how sudden shifting in life circumstances also shifts your outlook. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I two wish I could have met everyone under much better circumstances, but since I am here I couldn't ask to be grieving with a better group of women *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved