January 14, 2010

WTF?

I was flipping through my gossip magazine (because I got addicted to reading US weekly while working at a retail job many years ago-it's a guilty pleasure) and what do I come across? http://jezebel.com/5448298/lifetimes-pregnancy-pact-ad-beware-of-teen-moms A full page ad of pregnant teenagers staring at me in the face. All I can say is WTF?! I think it's based on that one story where all these teenagers in some high school took a pact to get pregnant a while back. I thought it was stupid then and now I really think it's stupid. This does not help my pregnancy envy and it just disgusts me on so many levels.  Thanks for reading my rant.

2 comments:

  1. ya and the sad part is I think that was in MA...near us. It just makes me sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll see pregnancy injustice everywhere if you've experienced infertility or have lost a baby...My favorite was when I watched some Dateline special on homeless people in Seattle, Washington and there was this pregnant girl that was about to pop...no prenatal care, she smoked and drank alchol and you're just like "WTF?!?" and you can't help but roll your eyes and say outloud to God "why her?"

    Feel ya!

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved