October 12, 2010

Day 11

Day 11 - a photo of you recently and how it makes you feel seeing it now.


This isn't the best picture of me, but it will do. I had my husband take it just for this too because I have no recent pictures of me! Here is my kitty, Loki and me. I actually feel pretty happy when looking at this picture because it's me with my favorite kitty (I play favorites with my cats, I can't help it). This kitty got me through a lot of days and nights missing Alexandra just by purring or laying on my lap. Thank you Loki. :-)

5 comments:

  1. Sweet kittycompanion!
    And I looooove your hair short!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh maggie - what a magnificent kitty kat! hes huge.. i have two cats (one boy one girl) and two boy dogs... when Matilda died, i only had the cats and i honestly dont know how i could have survived without them... they just knew i needed them! cats are awesome!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what I would do without my kitties too. Especially Chleo cuz she lets me hold her like a baby whenever I want to:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those little furballs...what would we do without them? You are too cute :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved