Day 13 - a fictional book that is meaningful to you since your loss.
One book I read a lot before my loss was "Marley and Me" by John Grogan. It always touched me. Your pets love you unconditionally and don't care if you're angry, sad, happy or in a bad mood. They love you anyway. It's a sweet story, but sad. It even touches on the subject of pregnancy loss, but just barely. But it is part of the story. I'm sure many of you have seen the movie or read the book.
Moving on, I would like to thank Franchesca for giving Alexandra's space a little makeoveer! :) I would normally include her link to her site, but my computer is having issues again.
I also want to wish each and everyone a gentle day tomorrow. I'll be thinking of all your babies as I light a candle for Alexandra. XO
Looking For You
5 years ago





















I love the new look!
ReplyDelete