October 10, 2010

Day 9

Day 9 - a photo you took since your loss.



I have not taken too many pictures of myself recently, but this is the most recent one I could find. I am about eight weeks pregnant with this little boy in this picture, but that's not the reason I chose this one. I'm standing in front of our butterfly bushes in our backyard. We planted these (or I should say, my husband planted them) a little bit after I moved in with him and I love them even more now. I think this past summer was the one summer I noticed butterflies back there almost every single day. And they weren't just the white butterflies, there were all kinds back there this year. I heard a while ago, butterflies were more prevalent here this year because of the hot weather, but I like to think it's because of Alexandra. :-)

3 comments:

  1. You had better believe it is because of her... and all of her little buddies too!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous. They are HUGE! Our butterfly bushes died and I've re-planted 3 years in a row. Then realized maybe that's not a good spot for them.lol

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved