You can guess from the pictures, it's Cleveland, OH. That's the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in that picture below and one of the places we walked by during the March for Babies. When people think of Cleveland, they probably think of how much our teams suck at sports or they will think of the Rock Hall. In all honesty, I've only been to the Rock Hall a couple of times and I literally drive past it every day going to work. I wasn't always in Cleveland, but I've spent a good majority of my life here. It grows on you. :-)
Here we are at Progressive Field, where the Cleveland Indians play. This is us at the March of Dimes night they had this past summer. All the proceeds from that night's tickets went to the March of Dimes. We wore our Alexandra shirts. This was a fun night, and even though I saw lots of babies, I still enjoyed myself.























So here's our randoms...We're both named Maggie. My husband's family is from Cleveland and my best friend lives about 20 minutes north of Cleveland.
ReplyDeleteWoohoo Ohio! :)
ReplyDelete