October 6, 2010

Day 5

Day 5 - your favorite quote.


This by far is one of my favorite quotes for obvious reasons. Plus, it's by Winnie the Pooh, what can be better than that? It gained an all new meaning to me after Alexandra died, but I have always loved all the Pooh quotes for the longest time. This one always makes me feel better if I'm ever feeling a little depressed or discouraged.
 
"If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together...there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think, but the most important thing is, even if we're apart...I'll always be with you. "


-Winnie the Pooh

4 comments:

  1. That Pooh is a pretty smart and insightful bear for someone who cannot figure out that he is too big to get his honey filled bottom out a window!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just caught up on your 30 posts in 30 days (sorry I'm behind). What a wonderful idea. This is my favorite so far. The quote is perfect! You are braver, stronger, and smarter. And Alexandra will always be with you. Cannot wait to read the next 25 posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that quote. Pooh is so smart :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved