I just realized that "Marley & Me" is probably not a fictional book, but that's okay. A non-fictional book that has been meaningful to me since my loss is probably any of the hundreds of loss books that I have read about losing a baby. One book that I found particularly comforting, other than the other books I have previously mentioned was this one, "Life Touches Life" by Lorraine Ash. It's another story about losing a baby daughter and her own story of healing. I think this was another one of those that I read in one sitting. The only thing that I didn't like about it is she never went on to have another baby. Hopefully, that's not a spoiler for any of you interested in reading it. I know when I was reading books, I found the most comforting ones to be the ones where they do have another baby after their loss. I guess it gave me hope.





















No comments:
Post a Comment