Day 12 - something you are OCD about.
I don't know why, but I have this irrational fear that I'm going to leave my stove on and my house is going to burn down while I'm gone. Every day before I leave for work, I have to check the knobs on the stove to make sure they are all off, regardless of the fact I even bothered to use it the night before or not. Who knows, those knobs could magically turn on by themselves...then it would be left on...then somehow it would start a fire and all my kitties would be trapped in the house and I would have no idea! LOL! I know it's crazy and I know it's not possible if I have not used it or turned everything off, but for whatever reason, I have to do that every day.
Looking For You
5 years ago





















There is comfort in routine!... even if it doesn't really make any logical sense! ;)
ReplyDeletexo
Me too!! I check it before bed as well and every time I leave the house.
ReplyDeleteMaddie x
That's one fear I have. Our house burning down. You can't replace some of the things if that were to happen.
ReplyDelete