Day 7 - a photo that makes you happy.
I have actually managed to blog for seven days straight! Before, that was no problem, but lately it's been somewhat trying considering my laziness and not really having much to say. So I've actually enjoyed this so far!
A photo that makes me happy...
This is my wedding and there's something about this picture that I just love. It just seems so sweet and so caring and makes me want to fall in love with my husband all over again. Sometimes looking back at my wedding pictures make me a little sad because I'm constantly thinking, "and in about two years, your life is going to go to hell!"... but for the most part, they still make me smile.
Looking For You
5 years ago






















that is a beautiful picture, your dress is gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteKiss on the forehead... sweetness!
ReplyDeleteI too am enjoying Thirty posts in thirty days... it keeps me writing and reflecting and I am now learning so much more about my BLMs and connecting with new friends.
xo
Aww what a sweet picture. You both look so in love.
ReplyDeleteHugs. I find it really hard looking at our wedding photos now too for the same reasons. Less than 9 months after our wedding we were organising Matilda's funeral and those people in the wedding photos have no idea. xx
ReplyDelete