Today is officially Pregnancy/Infant Loss Awareness Day. It has always seemed so far away and here it is. Tonight, we lit a candle for Alexandra and all of the other babies gone too soon. It's sad to think this is all I can do and that this is what I'm doing for my daughter these days. Things like this...lighting a candle...visiting her grave...doing a walk. It all seems very surreal and I wish I had no idea what today was and was so busy taking care of a 10 month old instead. But I am very well aware of the day and I'm happy I'm able to remember her along with everyone else. I have been very touched by all of the comments and other little memorials for all of our babies. Wishing all of you a peaceful night. Here are a few pictures from today and tonight.

Alexandra's wave of light tonight. We lit a candle in front of all of her pictures. (I haven't shared them online and probably won't...but they are there). :-) The picture frame is my husband's Father's Day gift and we're wearing our shirts from the March for Babies while attending a Cleveland Indians game for the March of Dimes night.
Thank you to
Jessica for remembering Alexandra. :-)
Thank you to
Tami! This is so beautiful!
Thank you to my friend Nesha! What a beautiful balloon release.
And thanks to Jaime for including Alexandra in this. :-)
Lots of love today Maggie. <3 <3 We'd both have ten month year olds... surreal.
ReplyDeleteRemebering Alexandra with you. I like the blog makeover!
ReplyDelete♥Alexandra♥
ReplyDeleteLove the new look :) glad you like the balloon (hugs)
ReplyDelete