One of the first movies I watched (again) after Alexandra died was this one, The Hangover. I'm pretty sure I went to see it at the theatre while I was pregnant with Alexandra and it was hilarious then and still is today. I remember we were at Thanksgiving (which was a week after Alexandra died) and we were going to watch the latest Ice Age movie. Five minutes into the movie, one of the mammoths announced she was pregnant. Really??? and then you could tell that the entire movie was going to be about her getting ready to have her baby. I know it's animated and I know it was just a mammoth, but we couldn't watch it and ended up watching this instead for the second time. Still as funny as the first and it cracks me up! It's nice to have a movie that just makes you laugh every time you see it. It's not sad, it's not dramatic, it's just entertaining. We all need that every once in while.
Looking For You
5 years ago





















:)
ReplyDelete