July 6, 2010

Alexandra


I really love her name. I'm going to really miss helping her learn how to spell it and write it. I will never have to sew her name on a blanket for her daycare like my Mom had to do with me. I will never have to write her name on a lunchbox or bag for school. I will never see school papers with her name on it. I will never have to sign her permission slips. All I can do are things like this and I'm thankful there are kind people out there who do this kind of thing for so many bereaved parents. If you would like one, go over to Facebook and look up Angel Creation. You need to request her as a friend first since some ass decided to go and lie about having a dead baby (why someone would DO that is beyond me). Every time I hear of something like that, it really disgusts me. Anyway, look for Name Certificates and request a name under Notes if you would like one for yourself! :-)

3 comments:

  1. you should sew her name on a blanket- actually when thinking about it i am picturing a beautiful quilt you could hang on your wall! i wish i knew how to quilt, i would offer to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking about this today. How Valentina was the most beautiful name we had ever heard, and how so many people told us the same thing- and how we will never get to really REALLY use it. Thats a great thing she is doing. : ) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss all those things about my baby girl's name too... thanks for sharing the link :)

    Alexandra IS such a beautiful name!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved