July 5, 2010

Happy Belated 4th of July!

I am a day late in my 4th of July wishes to everyone. I hope everyone had a safe and happy(?) holiday. I'm not sure why, but 4th of July was a holiday that I was really looking forward to having Alexandra with. I'm sure many of you feel the same way and I wish we could have all spent it with our babies. I wish I could have dressed her up in red, white and blue and taken her to all of the family picnics. I feel bad I haven't been able to visit her either, but I know she's around! I have seen SO many butterflies this past week!

I also want to thank Monica at God's Gracie for this. What a great surprise!! Thank you so, so much!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated 4th to you too!! I think the whole 4th of July is for the children at one point and we were waiting for "our" time to show them the magic they have just like we saw it like that when we were little...I couldnt bring myself to even look out the window to see one :( i did look and saw just a couple but quickly closed the blinds..TOO MUCH...too soon...xoxo....

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved