July 19, 2010

Question 1

My first giveaway question comes from my dear friend, Ann, who asks: "If you could be any animal, which one would you be and why?"

This one is easy! I would be a cat. Why? Well, look at this picture. LAZY!!! I see how my cats live and they don't have a bad life! They wake up in the morning, eat, go back to bed, get up again around one in the afternoon... go back to sleep and then at five, their Mommy comes home and feeds them food! Their biggest concern is which window to look out of to watch the birds or other cats in the neighborhood and when they will be fed. Not a bad life if I say so myself! And they have two people who would do anything for them! Play, feed them, take care of them, love them....not bad at all! Their very spoiled and very loved. If I could live that life every day as a cat... I think I would be pretty content. :-)



5 comments:

  1. lmao!!! this is so true. boo n coco have the best life too!!! I would pick being them...good answer!!

    you know im lazy too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!! I think I'd like to be a cat too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although I'm probably more like a cat cause I'm lazy I think I'd like to be a dog. They're just so happy all the time.

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved