I came home today to find one of the largest yellow and black butterflies I have ever seen in the butterfly bush in our backyard. I have never seen one so big and of that color here before. Usually, they are smaller and like the ones we released for Alexandra last month. It was definitely her telling me, "Hey! It's my birthday today! Don't forget about me, I am here!" :-) I hear you loud and clear little girl. I think of you every day and we miss you so much. Keep watching over all of us! Happy 8 months Alexandra! You are so loved.
Wow, that is great! Such a great sign from Alexandra! I'm so glad you got it.
ReplyDeleteHappy 8 months Alexandra!!
ReplyDeletehappy 8 months baby girl!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Happy 8 months to Alexandra.
ReplyDeleteI love those kinds of signs, what a perfect day for you to get one.
ReplyDeleteSilly Alexandra! As if mommy would ever forget!!
ReplyDeletexo
happy birthday to angel alexandra!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY 8 MONTHS MY SWEET NIECE!!!!!!!! im sure you are having a ball today!! good girl coming to visit your momma...and showing her how big you are getting!!
ReplyDelete((hugs)) where does the time go??
I saw one the other day and was planning on sending you a pic....you will have to tell me if it is the same one you saw! 3 other people I know saw the same kind all in the same couple days...i think they must have just emerged from their cocoons or something! :-) happy 8months Alexandria!
ReplyDeleteHappy 8 months Alexandra! What a beautiful surprise for your Mom!
ReplyDelete