July 20, 2010

Question 2

My next question comes from another sweet friend, Kelley, who asks, "How are you coping emotionally with this new pregnancy?"

My emotions are all over the place. I'm pretty sure I'm still in a little bit of denial about the entire thing. I'm excited, hopeful, happy, relieved, stressed, nervous, anxious, worried, scared and terrified all at once, if that's even possible! I'm trying my best to look on the positive side of things each day and take it one day at a time. I wake up one day and think to myself that it's just another day to get through. But the worst is in the back of my mind every single day. I wish I could just erase it and be innocent and naive! Overall, I am doing okay despite all of these mixed feelings and I really do feel a sense of hope. I'm hoping for a happy ending and for the best every day because in the end, that's all I can really do.

7 comments:

  1. Keeping you and the new baby in my prayers. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am right here with you Maggie! It's a scary journey, but an exciting one as well. I too wish we could be innocent and naive to the whole idea of pregnancy, but as LBM's that is not the case. Here's to our little rainbows and to their sweet sisters that came before them. Hugs to you, Maggie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so great that you are staying positive Maggie! I think of you every day and hope nothing but the best for you and your sweet rainbow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am hoping for you to have a happy ending as well... (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have watched your reactions to things since finding out about your rainbow. You have been extremely open about your feelings and I truly beleive that attitude will carry you through. You have many prayers for a beautiful ending.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maggie....i heart you..thats all i need to say....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want that happy ending for us all. I am so excited for you... I know Alexandra, Amelia and Alexander are smiling down at us and wish us all to be smiling back... :-) Here's to you kiddos!!!! Hugs amiga!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved