July 5, 2010

New blog for my rainbow

After much consideration and a not so lazy moment, I have created another blog for this little rainbow of mine. It is here if you care to follow. I am doing this out of respect for a lot of followers and/or readers who may find pregnancy, TTC, etc. topics difficult to read. I hope to see many of you there! I haven't worked a lot on the design part of it, so it will probably change soon, depending on my motivation. :-)

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! I must have missed the post that said you were pregnant. Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Difficult decision to make, but I made it for pretty much the same reason. I didn't want to feel like I was throwing it in peoples' faces...and I kind of wanted to keep Gracie's space as Gracie's space since she doesn't have much to begin with. Will definitely be over to check out the new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Maggie, I must have missed that too!!! Congratulations and of course I'll follow your rainbow journey. Many hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay Maggie I missed your post also!! I am so excited for you! Congratulations!! I will have you in my prayers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Hallelujah Jumping Bean my sweet you are getting your own thunder!!!...Maggie, im glad your not lazy!! lol..today...but I see why you would want to spare some others from reading about it...although I have to say that those that are "fresh" should really start from the beginning of your journey so they see where you are coming from now...I always suggest it to someone who requests me to follow now that I am private..it just makes a lot more sense to see where we are NOW to where we were before...although i am NOT in your shoes, but I guess I am still in the semi raw if I can read about rainbows...although YOUR rainbow is my neice or nephew so its special :D

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved