According to my blog archive, I am at 189 posts! 189!!! 189 posts of missing Alexandra. So, in celebration of my 200th post (whenever that may be), I think I will host another giveaway like I did for my 100th post. This will give a chance for some of you to ask me questions that were not answered before or give some of my new followers a chance to ask me a few questions and a chance to win a prize. Plus, it comes at a perfect time because as you might have noticed, I don't have a whole lot to say lately (and I'm really lazy)! So, to enter, please leave a question in the comments below and I will answer them until I get to 200. Like before, the questions can be about anything, me, Alexandra, this new baby, whatever. Have fun with this and good luck! Prize will be announced once I decide what to give away! :-)
200??? WOW Maggie, I can imagine having not a 'whole lot to say' how much more can you say?? lol...although i can imagine a few posts in my head...here is my question for you.
ReplyDeleteIf you can be an animal, which one would you be and why?
Hi Maggie!!!! My question is "how are you coping emotionally with this new pregnancy?" I hope you are doing sooooo well!!!! Thinking of you always. xoxo
ReplyDeleteWow.... I haven't even reached 100 yet. I guess I better get writing!!!
ReplyDeleteOk so my question is....... Have you told the family about this new little one and if so, what did they have to say? I'm especially interested in those who haven't been very supportive about your grieving.
You know me. I LOVE gossip....LMAO!!!
Hmmm.....if you had one piece of advice for a new BLM what would it be?
ReplyDeleteHi Maggie, questions, questions.
ReplyDeleteWhat advice would you give to BBC moms who want to TTC again but are scared to attempt again?
I think there are many women who would love to know this answer.
What is your most treasured keepsake of Alexandra's?
ReplyDeleteWow ... 200 already! Hmmmmm.... What is your favorite way to relax and is different now that it used to me before Alexandra?
ReplyDeleteMy question for you is, what it the most positive change Alexandra has caused in your life?
ReplyDelete<3
hey Maggie, hope this isn't too personal
ReplyDelete"how has your relationship with your own mother changed since you lost your little daughter?'
Hola! Here I am playing catch up again. I did a lot of writing this week, which takes away from the little bit of reading time I have left. :-/
ReplyDeleteMy question for you is actually one that was also given to me...What has been the biggest change for you and Mark as a couple over the last 8 months?